Friday, March 30, 2012

REDD RIVER Design Sheets 01

It's been quite a while since I uploaded anything related to Redd River, but since I'm finalizing and pulling together my portfolio to submit to some things, I figured I should post a few "behind-the-scenes" things.

Final designs for Stella, Redd, and Charlie. However, Charlie's hat ended up changing at the last minute.

The color sheet I sent to the people coloring frames so they could check and make sure all the colors were in the right places.

Some early prop design. The piano ended up getting a little more decoration. Stella stands next to the piano for size reference.

Sketches for Bill James (owner of the Goodnight Saloon) and three of the male "extras".

More stuff will be coming later today or tomorrow as it gets scanned/finalized.


No comments:

Post a Comment